Your Cart is Currently Empty
All of our Hero?s Banquet recipes celebrate and call attention to the work of our partner K9s For Warriors, whose mission is pairing specially trained rescue dogs with veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disability. Hero?s Banquet Recipe is an ancestral canine diet packed with protein dogs crave. This natural, grain free formula provides your dog with the nutritional benefits of a raw diet they would have discovered in the wild in a safe and convenient recipe that's easy to serve. Real deboned beef is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels; Freeze-dried raw pieces are mixed into the kibble in a pure state to provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible and taste great. The raw inclusion goes through rigorous testing and a proven process called High-Pressure Processing (HPP) to ensure food safety; High in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and contain leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints; All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines
Order Processing - Please allow 1-3 days for your order to be processed for shipping.
Shipping - Based on shopping within the US, shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight and destination using the most competitive shipping methods of USPS, UPS and FedEx. Total shipping charges will automatically display on the Checkout Page before you submit your order for completion. Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska/Hawaii may result in a surcharge. We currently do not ship internationally.
* Please note current Covid and staffing issues within all channels of the Pet Industry may cause shipping delays of up to 7 days.
Our priority is your complete satisfaction with every purchase. To ensure this, we sell only the best quality products from the most reputable manufacturers. If your item arrives defective or damaged, or you simply decide that you would like to return your item for a refund, we will be happy to assist you.
1. You may cancel your order and receive a full refund if it has not shipped yet. If it has already shipped, see #3.
2. 100% are items that are incorrectly shipped, defective, or damaged in transit. If this occurs, please attach a photo to the below email for quality assurance purposes. Return shipping will be covered.
3. For all other reasons, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Returns will be subject to inspection and must be in new condition (unused/unworn), with all tags still attached, and in its original packaging.
Returns will be accepted for approval within 48 hours of when items are received by you. To initiate a return:
1) Email customercare@yourloyalcompanion and include the following information:
-Write "Return Request" in subject line.
-Include your Order Number, Name and Address, and the details of your return in the body of your email.
2} You will be contacted with instructions for shipping the returned items, as well as a return shipping label if return shipping costs are not your responsibility. Items returned outside of the 48 hour approval period, or sent without first requesting a return, will not be refunded and will be discarded/donated.
3} We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org